Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 100 Postaversary!


Look to the far left and a little bit down. See where is says 2009 (53)
Then below it says 2008 (47)?

That is right, I have made a whopping 100 posts. You would think I would have something better to do than all of that writing!

I guess James has heard all of my stories so I have let my storytelling gene be expressed though the tap tap tapping on the keyboard. It is amazing to look back and see all of the adventures I have had in the last five months: really horrible culture shock, finding an apartment, going to war, husband training, new job, and last but not least, all of those mystery fruit.

Thanks everyone for reading my little blog. I get a real kick when I find out though the grapevine or comments that folks have been getting enjoyment from it.

If you are a newcomer to the Maple Shekel and you have read the archives from the beginning straight though to this post, now would be a good time to get off your butt, have a shower and go to work. Don't worry, the blog will be here when you get back.

Many more mystery fruit to come.

No comments: