After many drafts, revisions, and possibly a few more grey hairs, Gabi has submitted his BIG paper. Both Yossi and I are also authors. I believe in appropriate and timely celebration of achievement. Submitting papers deserves high fives amongst the authors.
If you may recall, high fives are Lo-kosher for Yossi and I. So today, I came prepared. I took a lab glove, blew it up like a balloon and tied it to the end of a stick. When the final "Send" was clicked, I headed to the lab to tell Yossi the good news and use my new toy to give him a high five. Did this offend his religious sensibilities? Nope. He giggled and held his hand out.
That right, I'm bridging cultural barriers. Maybe I should apply for a job with the UN...
12 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats Janet...well, your labmates too!
Chico!
Post a Comment