Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweater Sweater

Just when I think that I might be starting to understand this place it sends me a curve ball.

Waiting for me in my mail box tonight was a letter, with my name on it in Hebrew. Above my name there were a couple of odd words that seemed out of place on an envelope.

I ripped open the letter to find confirmation of a health insurance policy- just like the ones we received a couple of months ago when I renewed our policies. That's strange, I thought. And then I looked more closely at the name on the health insurance policy:

Needless to say, Sweater Sweater is going to be calling the Harel Insurance Company come Sunday.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Perhaps your work colleagues have been complaining?

s_u said...

priceless!

Davin said...

I lol'ed

I pretty much just take all the mail that comes to me in German that I cannot read to my supervisor's secretary. She takes good care of all the non-German speakers.