Friday, August 13, 2010

On Facial Hair


When James came back from vacation, he came back with a beard. I kinda like it on him and managed to convince him to stay fuzzy for an extra two weeks. Isn't he handsome, in a total Muskoka, lumberjack way? I didn't want to see it go, but admittedly if it got much longer, we were going to have to buy him a black kippa and a prayer shawl.

Today he headed to the shower, and after a long time, he called me into the bathroom to comment on his progress. This is the horrifying sight that met me.


This is what I had to say about the Mo:


In fact I locked him in the bathroom and wouldn't let him come out until that horrible lip caterpillar was gone. Ahhh, much better.

2 comments:

Jeff Manthorpe said...

Nice job of trying to cover yourself, James! BTW, I think you should grow some really sweet 70s facial hair, like mutton chops or grow an Abe Lincoln or something like this guy: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/504427595_5189d528dc.jpg

Jeff Manthorpe said...

aw man, it cut off the link... Take 2
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194
/504427595_5189d528dc.jpg