
Man it is cold in here and we are too cheap to put heaters on. Part of our problem might be our inactivity. After yesterday, today is our well deserved day off.
The sum total of today’s achievements: one load of laundry, and the consumption of two turkey and cranberry sandwiches, stuffing, apple crisp, tiramisu and of course, some raw green beans.
6 comments:
Why don't you give eachother the gift of turning on the heaters for Christmas?
you aren't cheap, just environmentally conscientious ; )
may peace come your way SOON...
Touché Siu.
It is amazing how those two things so often go together. I drive a bike not a car, etc.
As for peace, we can only hope.
Oh and Wendi? I use James as my own personal hot water bottle.
Judging by this picture, I am well on my way to becoming crotchety.
Post a Comment