Friday, March 20, 2009

A New Varriation on Cats Hiding Between the Straw Bales


Last night we went grocery shopping at our favorite discount supermarket and to celebrate my success in the lab, decided to splurge on a cab and a ten dollar bottle of red plonk for tonight's shabbas dinner.

While in the toilet paper section in the back corner of the store, contemplating cost versus chafing, I heard an odd noise for sanitary paper.

Meow.

Hunh? I thought I must be going crazy.

Meow.

Nope it really was there. Deep within Mount T.P. was a cat crying for release from its two-ply prison.

Much to James' embarrassment and amusement, I decided to dig the cat to freedom. Out from between the packages scampered a black kitten, which promptly skidded around the corner and was last seen headed for the canned goods section.

Here is a pic of me rebuilding Mount TP with tears of laughter rolling down my face.

1 comment:

s_u said...

the street of Jerusalem is once again a safer place. great rescue, avenger J...