Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My life feels out of control

My chemistry is sinking like the titanic.

Hebrew is impossibly hard with a huge list of vocab to memorize (what do you mean I have to know how to spell the words? I can't spell in English let alone Hebrew!) and a final exam coming up.

My chemistry is tanking.

I am not sleeping well partly because it is so freaking hot on the fourth floor.

My chemistry is playing hard to get.

I keep having to spend money on stupid things.

My chemistry hates me.

The only thing going up in my life is the size of my butt yet I can't seem to stop eating the whole PB and J Pita at lunch.

Chemistry is not working and it hasn't been for a while.

I am going to bed now to enjoy the inevitable teeth falling out dreams.

4 comments:

s_u said...

You need some "control" in the bedroom I think... Everything tends to go way smoother afterward I heard (not that I have any experience unfortunately)...

Janet said...

AICH! SIU! To much info!
And regardless of what happens in the bedroom, my chemistry will still be there in the morning to bother me.

s_u said...

that chemistry jerk/bitch (just to avoid any sexual bias) always likes playing hard to get. i usually ignore her for a few days doing my dishes or tidying up my papers. i even threatened to break up with her on a few occasions! at the end though, she always comes back and beg for my tender love and attention...

Joel Kelly said...

hey, in lieu of taking you out for a coffee across the continent, email me your address and i will send you a good chemistry luck postcard from france!