Looking back over the last few posts, I have come to realize just how boring my life has gotten. Chemistry is driving me nuts, eating away my motivation and my will to live. I have basically done the same reaction 40 (literally, 40) times in the last three weeks with nothing else going on.
Our final exam for Hebrew is tomorrow night, so it has been study, study, study at home. And James has been working on a review article for the last while so our weekends have been adventure less.
Hopefully this doesn't last much longer. I am itching for adventure again and a wee change of pace. Hopefully for you folks, I wont be blogging about flowers again.
12 years ago
3 comments:
Life gets to be routine, no matter where you are. I still enjoy reading your notes.
any mysterious fruit in the market???
ninety per cent of life is just showing up! (quote unquote)
Post a Comment