
Both James and I wish to congratulate you on achieving the great milestone of your first birthday. We trust this day will be less traumatic than your last one.
We were unsure what to get you for this momentous occasion. James suggested a copy of War and Peace, but I wasn't sure if you had read it already. I suggested some artwork for your "office", but James pointed out that there was little room between the spinning pig, rocking horse and the plastic cow on a bendy stick.
Suffice it to say, we have admitted defeat and are only sending you this short missive.
Vivian, may the next year bring you as many joys and achievements as your first. On your happy day may you overindulge on cake and later, during nap time, dream of fields of soothers.
Love,
Aunty Janet and Uncle James.
1 comment:
cutest picture ever! how is she liking the cloth diapers??
Happy First Year Isreal Anniversary J&J!!
Post a Comment