Real Winter - low of +10. That is cute! Though someone once told me the homeless freeze to death at those temperatures in South Africa .. coz it IS cold to them. I personally still think this particular source is full of shit, but I'll bet the Israelis feel cold in real winter too. Real winter.. ;))
After a crazy adventurous post doc in Jerusalem, I have now taken on the crazy adventure of being a new professor in the American South.
I am busy, so the posts are less frequent but sometimes I have to give into my story telling urges. I can't help myself! Funny little things keep happening to me!
1 comment:
Real Winter - low of +10. That is cute! Though someone once told me the homeless freeze to death at those temperatures in South Africa .. coz it IS cold to them. I personally still think this particular source is full of shit, but I'll bet the Israelis feel cold in real winter too. Real winter.. ;))
Post a Comment