

The electrician was just here and he liked my story. He laughed when he read it and later told me it made everything clear what the problems were. Well, he said something along those lines that since I only understand about 60% of the words in what people say to me. Sometimes 60% is enough, most of the time it really isn't. But I got the jist.
Every day I have been opening little packages that my mom sent me along with a santa betoqued stuffed chicken that sings jingle bells and a Charlie Brown Christmas tree- complete with single red ball. Inside these little gifts are dollar store treasures: decorations and Christmas junk to make my house more festive. I now have three Christmas CDs (Michael Bublé, Diana Krall and -gasp- Celine Dion), a red string of tinsel, shiny paper snow flakes, stickers, snowmen candles and gell letters that spell "MERRY CHRISTMAS" for my window. Except the last S got squished in travel and keeps falling off, so it usually reads "MERRY CHRISTMA" with the S lying on the floor dejected like a very large green booger. Oh well, it is still fun anyway.
Never has dollar store treasure been so enjoyed. Yea for Mom. Who knows what I will open tomorrow? The anticipation is killer.
2 comments:
Hooray for Mom!
Merry Christmas, Jan. And a very happy New Year.
xoxo
Enjoy the Michel Buble and Celine Dion while I am away... because they are going to go into DEEP storage when I get back. Diana Krall we can negotiate.
Post a Comment