Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 000 The winner! Well sort of.

You may have noticed that you can't really search the contents of this blog on google, and this was a conscious decision to keep it, ostensibly, between friends and family and word of mouth. HOWEVER, that hasn't stopped a few lurkers whom I can't identify. Number 10 000 was a mystery lurker from Haifa. This person doesn't seem to want to be known or is too hoity toity to receive one of my fridge magnets. I suspect they are actually a member of the Israeli version of the CIA, the Mossad, and my blog is scanned for state secrets. Maybe they know something more about the quilled campus big foot that they don't want me to reveal.

Number 10001 was Costi, the Mad Chemist in Boston, but he gets disqualified for a) being able to read the fridge magnet and b) not putting his name in the comments. Unless he asks really nicely.

So I have decided, as blog benevolent dictator, that the winners are:

9999 My Brother Colin in New Brunswick who can pick out his favorite off my fridge when he comes to visit next month.

AND

10002, Joel in Edmonton who should have his head in his fume hood. Be expecting some awesome fridge magnetness in the mail.

Congrats! Thanks everyone for reading and procrastinating!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'll let it slide this time!
Safari on a mac doesn't display your counter.

Joel Kelly said...

Whoooo! That's awesome! Thanks Jmac! The phrase "Close only counts in horseshoes and handgrendaes" will now be amended to include bloggers!

Janet said...

Costi,
Hmmmm. That's strange. I use Safari and it shows up. If I find a fridge magnet in Russian, I'll send it your way!

Anonymous said...

Bahhhh! Considering I check the blog about everyday I wouldn't have thought I would have been closer. Maybe I have to get better at procrastinating in time for the 20000th view.

Chico