
I have been doing my best not to nit pick at the hubby too much, but he hit a whole new level of Odd Duckiness this weekend.
The Chicken has an odd obsession with the numerous Dumpster Cats of Jerusalem (his Calendar will be out in time for X-mas). We will be walking to work and then all of a sudden he will disappear. I know now to look behind me and I will see him talking yet another picture of some mangy cat. Admittedly, some strays are an amusing part of our daily lives and consequently, Theo-cat-tra, Cat-tom and Prego-cat will get their own post in the future.
In our photo album, interspersed with great pics of our adventures, are many, many photos of dumpster cats. James went out for a walk today and came back all excited about his latest photo-shoot with the urban wildlife. He takes photos of all aspects of their being: sunning themselves, fighting, eating chicken scraps from the garbage, but today he photographed in a brutally honest close-up and in perfect focus, two cats making kittens.
I am l little disturbed to say the least. He swears it is for educational purposes only and then giggles. I have decided NOT to put the offending photos in this post but if any of you want a biology lesson or know a good shrink, please send an email to James.
3 comments:
is James missing out on some action himself??? sorry, i'm bad...
FINALLY Someone was brave enough to make a dirty comment. Way to go Siu!
Is that how kittens are made? I thought they were just wrestling.
Post a Comment