Thursday, December 24, 2009

8pm on Christmas Eve

It is Christmas Eve and I was the last one to leave work. I am not sure if this is a whole new level of bad-ass hard coreness, or a whole new realm of pathetic.

I am leaning towards pathetic.

I am going to now eat the entire contents of my fridge.

5 comments:

Joel Kelly said...

Happy Christmas Jmac! Wish you were here in Edmonton- those butter tarts look actually pretty tasty. You get major badass points for working until 8 on Christmas Eve.

mel said...

Not pathetic, just something to do. I hope right now you are having Michael doodle Christmas songs in your ear and are enjoying your xmas decs - my mum didn't send me any and so my apartment is bare. ;)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Janet! Hugs!

Janet said...

Update:

Went to church for midnight mass, belted out some Christmas carols and I fell much better for it. I am all full of Christmassy spirit right now.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Janet, you weren't alone. I was at the lab until 7 pm yesterday. It wasn't all bad though, I made some seriously badass nanocrystals!

Merry Xmas Janet.

Chico

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better. I think on the 23th the campus security guard came by to shut the building down and told me I was one of three still working on campus. To note, it wasn’t the usual security guard. He was on holiday. Talk about mixed emotions between hero and loser.

Colin