As I promised I got my butt in gear. For the record, today I:
Cleaned the bathroom
Figured out how to stop the toilet from constantly running (well that was embarrassingly easy)
Cleaned out the U trap in the bathroom sink (I am considering shaving my head now)
Took out the really nasty U-trap gunk filled garbage
Swept the floors
Mopped the floors
Changed the bag on the vacuum
Got the rug out for the winter
Vacuumed the rug
Did two loads of laundry
Made grilled cheese
Instant messaged with James (his talk went well. He schmoozed very successfully and got the inside scoop on some jobs)
Talked to mom and wished her a happy birthday
Tried to change a light bulb and flipped every circuit breaker in the house
Found flashlight, turned off dinner on the gas stove
Called Dad and then Asaf for advice
Got lights back on without being electrocuted
Finished making dinner and ate it
Noticed my comment on Solar Energy In Israel article on the CBC webpage is the "most agreed" with (Yea!)
Studied Hebrew and did my homework
Wrote 8 Christmas cards
Updated my CV
Started seriously pondering research proposals for job applications (Any good ideas, anyone)?
Well, I think it is time to put my feet up and watch another chick flick, how about you?
12 years ago
3 comments:
CBC commenter Twelvefootdavis?
:P
ah... i thought it was all in my head (seriously!!) about that waterboarding toilet that i checked and double-checked everyday before i headed out as i was afraid of forgetting to shut off any tap... oh, and good job on actually finding the right vacuum bags woohoooo!!!
any news about the cash??
Enjoy the Flique de Chique, you hard-working hen.
Post a Comment