Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashkelon





I came, I saw, I avoided the dead jelly fish.

They were huge and simply everywhere on the beach (but not to be confused with the any litter of plastic bags. Eyal points to the difference). Live ones were laying in wait in the shallows. Yehonadav bravely went for a five minutes swim and got stung three times. As much as I love water, I passed.

Eyal and Ehud went for a run in the morning and spent the whole time dodging the carcasses and got stung anyway from the slime they leave around.

My talk went well I think. People laughed at my dumb jokes and all my labmates told me I look spiffy in my new suit. This was a double compliment since I had taught them all the word "spiffy" a few months ago and it means they were listening.

No comments: