Since I am perpetually asked about it, I decided to add a new feature to my blog to keep you up to date on happenings. I am introducing a counter to keep you posted on my job search, which you can find on the side bar. Job search might be a bit of misnomer, I suspect in this economic climate, it is going to be more like a job safari.
For those not in the loop, PFOs means rejection letters. I'll let you figure out exactly what PFO stands for.
Job hunting is disheartening. All of those applications, so few jobs. I feel honoured and giddy just to get an email back from a secretary telling me that she/he received my application and generally acknowledges my existence. (And then I imagine my application making a thunking noise as it lands on the three foot tall pile of applications already sitting beside the desk.)
I have always been one to wear my heart on my sleeve. In this case, I am wearing it on my side bar.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck! There is nothing more disheartening than job searching, but I believe that good things will come to you for all of your hard work.
Post a Comment