Not too much goin’ on here. I have a little Arcade Fire in my ears and I am writing you this post. Chemistry is non-existent because my CHEMICALS HAVEN’T COME IN! Sigma-Aldrich, speed me my chemicals.
Did you guys here about the big heist of the Bronfman jewelry? According to the CBC, they are offering a big reward and there is all sorts of comments on the article about the Bronfmans being greedy pigs. I don’t know about that. I seem to remember that McGill had a giant economics building that the family paid for. Here at Hebrew U, there are several Bronfamn buildings on both campuses, paid for by our favorite Montreal liquor barons. In fact, all the buildings on campus have been paid for by someone from somewhere else. This is a university built by Zionist philanthropy. Each building is gloriously decorated with the person’s name, their city and the university department. Well except Florence Dworsky, she got a food kiosk by the gate. Ohhhh, Dis!
I am proud to say that I am getting better at suppressing my giggle reflex. On Sunday, I was at a mini-conference and in one of the afternoon sessions the Boss sat next to me. Although a few talks were interesting stuff, some of them were a little boring, and I wasn’t the only one who thought so. A prof who saw sitting two seats over from the Boss started snoring. The boss leaned over an gave him a shove to wake him up. Twice. I remained professional and stoic, which is rare for me under such laughter inducing circumstances.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Arcade Fire, huh? NICE!
Actually, I've been thinking... How do you like the idea of me fixing you up with a little mix CD of all Canadian bands or singers/songwriters to boost your morale in the foreign land?
Post a Comment