Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Poulet has landed

Just so you know, The Chicken made it here safe and sound tonight. Dorks that we are, we happened to be wearing our matching McGill chemistry hoodies. I think we are well on our way to becoming an old couple wearing matching tracksuits and orthodic shoes.

As of this morning, husband training has commenced; I made him go back to the bathroom and hang his towel up on the hook where it belongs. He just giggled and complied. I wonder how long the novelty will wear off?

4 comments:

TheGroz said...

Oi - husband training is the pits!

Joel Kelly said...

hurrah! say hello for me!

s_u said...

what about the toilet seat??

Anonymous said...

The towel thing, I believe, is an Ashenhurst/MacKay fault in the genes. Just say, "Judy doesn't live here, pick up after yourself." I use that and it works every time.