Ugh. What a day. Things didn’t start so well as I broke the first piece of glassware I handled this morning. Oh well, there is no point in trying to pretend I am perfect. I ran my first reaction and it got a little out of hand with the work up and characterization. I guess I am a little too gung-ho for my own good. On the equivalent of a Friday night, I finally turned out the light and locked the door at 9:30. I am pooped and very hungry. Must forage in the fridge. Mmmm orange. Mmmm mystery yummy cheese...
I have been thinking about that kingdom far, far away: Edmonton. Today was my convocation, which obviously I didn’t go to. My old lab mate was also convocating and it would have been fun to strut across the stage with him. Oh well. You can’t do it all.
This weekend will be a bit crazy and very painful to the bank account. I have to pay for two months’ rent and a damage deposit. On top of that, I need to venture to Talpiot to buy blankets for when I move to the new digs on Monday. Stack on a few errands, a dinner at the Boss’ a group meeting presentation Sunday, a meeting with the new landlord and repacking to move, it is going to be a busy one.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Janet! Guess what... TAG, YOU'RE IT! I've tagged you with a Creative Blogger award, and now you must tell me 6 things you do for joy. Go to my blog for more details: www.jocelyncrocker.ca
-Jocelyn :)
Post a Comment